Saturday, 23 May 2009

Power Harness!!

And now for something far nicer!
So far I have been very restrained and had resisted succumbing to 'power harness fever'. But this week my resolve waned and I am afraid that the Macfarlane Dogs are now the proud owners of some very fetching new harnesses, as modelled below.




My justification for this purchase came from the fact that Smudges previous fleecy harness was the sad victim of a Mannix attack and didn't live to tell the tale! So obviously a new harness was required, and I felt an upgrade was warranted.

And if I was buying one, may as well make it worthwhile and buy three!!

I really love them!! They are so nice and light, and seem to be very comfortable to wear. Scooby and Mannix even have their own torch holders on the side (will come in very handy when they go on their late night relief missions at shows! No more fumbling for a bag and torch!) Smudges doesn’t have a torch holder as he is a bit on the small side and would have been walking like a hunchback I fear!! Maisie doesn’t have one at all, as she really isn't keen on harnesses full stop and has only just really accepted that her nice pink fleecy one isn’t going to kill her. So I'm not rocking the boat. She likes it, so we will stick with it!!

No comments: