This is my young cousin - who just loves Smudge!
Waiting for the steam train (notice Smudge was sporting his very patriotic red, white and blue lead for the occasion)
My gran and I, from whom I inherited my love of animals.
We also had a good find on one of the stalls there - a perfect wobble board!! I have looked at the proper excercise wobble boards before, but I refuse to pay full price for them. Up until now we have been using a home made one, carefully crafted by Paul. But we found a great one today, with adjustable height settings and a non slip surface, for 2 pounds. I can use this for my puppy class now! Bargain!
Finally, just because he doesn't get much blog coverage, here is our handsome cat Vinny.

Vinny and Mannix love to play together, and we got some fantastic pictures earlier today in the garden.



This was our last free Saturday for a while, as we go into pretty much full on agility shows every weekend after this. Can't wait! Unfortunately the injury to his foot that Paul had has turned out to be a torn tendon :-( He has been told it could take two weeks, or two months to heal. We are hoping for the two weeks!! Such a shame that he is taken out of action right now. Looks like he definetely won't be running next weekend, and after that he will have to take it day by day. What bad timing!! Looks like I might be running Scooby more than I thought!


No comments:
Post a Comment