

Other news, and the cockerel that was responsible for a lot of sleepless nights has now moved on. We are hoping permanently, but you never know! The flaming thing was going senile, and would go off at all hours of the day and night. Daytime wasn’t so bad, but 2 in the morning was a different matter altogether! Paul was stalking it around the farm with a head torch and catapult as we just couldn’t catch it. Then Saturday he managed to fire at it……….and miss. The poor thing did get the fright of its life though and it seems to have now moved on from the branch in our garden that was called home and gone to pester someone else. Long may it stay that way!
The other exciting thing is that the move seems to be progressing. We even have the first schedule for a show after we move! The ESSC show in April will be our first one. It feels really strange starting to enter shows without having to book holidays from work and arrange travel! It can’t come quick enough now, although the actual logistics of it all are starting to become quite stressful. I will be glad when it is all over!
We have had some very strange weather recently, and most of our walks have been wet and muddy! Yuk! But these pictures were taken last weekend, when we actually had one really nice sunny autumn day. As you can see Mannix is permanently chasing one of the others. Maisie isn’t in any of the pictures, as on walks she tends to stick close by my feet, probably to escape from Mannix (sensible girl).





3 comments:
I am so glad you have Vinny back and I am sure Milly will come back when she has enough the outside world. Cat is a very strange animal, I don't seem to understand them. Love your pictures of the shelties on the beach, the look fab!
Aw bless how good is that nice to have your lovely cat back, wow Manix is looking lovely, he looks all grown up !! xx
I'm glad your cat came back. What wonderful happy dogs. I love the pics of them at the beach!
~Dee (Ludo's mum)
Post a Comment