The rest of the day was great with Smudge getting 1st in both jumping and steeplechase.
Poor Maisie didn’t even get one clear round, and that was totally my fault. I really need to concentrate on her more when we run. I tend to walk courses with Smudge in mind, and don’t even think about Maisie. She used to be my 100% safe bet clear round dog, but because I just run her for fun now, I mess it up! She has actually picked up speed since doing less training, so I really should do her justice in the ring. A clear is a clear after all!
Scooby was good and is so close to getting it perfect. He just always has one pole! However the improvement is amazing and it’s only a matter of time now before they really get it together – I am sure!!
Lastly I wanted to put this picture of Maisie on here. I took this as we need to give the trophy back soon, and I wanted to make sure I had a picture to remember. Maisie was presented with this last year. It is given by the president of the GSD training club and is presented for ‘Outstanding achievement in an agility year’. She won it as it was the year she qualified for Crufts. I love this picture – she looks so cute!



3 comments:
Very sweet picture of Maisie, the trohpy is as big as her!! Bless her!
Very cute well done she is such a star xx
Sue Blake said
She is such a fab little dog, butter wouldn't melt!!!!
Post a Comment