Monday, 2 June 2008

Do you think this dog is loved????

I have only just got around to going through the photos that were taken at last weekends show. Some of them are great!! One of my favourites has to be this one, which we didn't even know had been taken. Do you think he is loved?! Or smothered!? Haha. You can almost see poor Smudge thinking 'get off.....its embarrasing!'




My other faves are these. Look how Maisie stretches out across the jump!




And the youngest........growing fast!


But the prize for funniest photo has to go to this one!

I know that I had two pictures of a lovely collie that the owner wanted me to send them. Unfortunately I have lost your e mail address! So Julie if you happen to be reading this, send me a message or e mail and I will forward them on.

Probably won't update the blog again now until we are back from Thames. The next few days will be spent busily preparing to go away on Thursday. See you when we get back!

No comments: