


He also had his first bath - evidence below. He doesn't look anything like a sheltie when he is wet!!!!


Paul has started doing some clicker training with him and he is picking things up really quickly. He has started sit, down and some tiny left and right spins. He loves tuggy games, and really puts all his effort into it with his tiny puppy growls. Tugging is coning along nicely. Already he has a bond developing with Paul, which is so nice to see. Every morning off they go to work together, another good experience for Mannix as Pauls work is very noisy!! As you can see from the photo below, he is very vicious!!! Haha!!

For me - training with Smudge tonight. The plan is to do lots of work on sending him on ahead of me into tunnels, as he isn't so keen on this. I want to increase the distance that I can send him from. The main area with that still needs lots of work is getting him to look forward and work on ahead. He still has a tendency to try and stick near me and looks to me a lot for direction. I guess that will come more with age and the training I am doing now, but I wish I had trained him slightly differently from the start. A thought to bear in mind for Mannix anyway!!


3 comments:
Mannix is gorgeous!! I bet you two have a lot of fun with him!!! Some videos please??????
Doesn't he look sweet in those photos? Very cute indeed! X
Poor sheltie. One week and a bath already. I'm taking him back!
Post a Comment