Sunday, 24 February 2008

Not long to go!!

Another weekend has gone and Crufts seems just around the corner!!! Scary! Maisie does seem to be a bit better, thankfully. The video below was taken on Saturday. I love how fast her little legs move! She tries so hard for me!



Saturday we tried the '2 jump minuet' with Smudge. Goodness does it make you dizzy and confused! No video of that, but today we did manage to take some. We have been working hard on his contacts, trying to stick to the principles tha Bernadette showed us, and they are getting there I think. Sometimes they are fantastic, but then it all seems to go a bit pear shaped! We will keep going back to basics until he has it 100%!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maisie looks much better. I'm sure she will be a star at Crufts. If I don't see you before you go Good Luck!!!

Lian said...

Well done Maisie!! Good luck at Crufts!!

Smudge is looking good with his contacts and weave. Keep up the good work!!

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Maisie looks fab, she is so responsive to your body movement & your handling is very nice. Watch out Crufts!!!!

WoW look at little Smudgie go! go! go! You must be really plseased with him Louise, he's coming on a storm! Next thing is to get him to stop on the contact while you run past then realease him. Yur hard work will pay dividends - keep it up